All members of IITK Alumni Association
IITK Alumni Association election for office bearers and members of the board.
I have been requested to conduct elections for the office bearers and members of the board as per the letter dated 23 July 2018
In this regard, I would like to announce the election schedule as given in Election 2018 Journal doc at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s25o6x5VqlPjBW4jG8J0G_nOYxWesxRkXdt7Ssq4QK0/edit?usp=sharing
Nominations, secondings for the following positions are invited as per the schedule.
The nominee should also send me the consent as per the format before the deadline.
1. President: regular/life member with ≥ 15 year membership
2. Vice President: regular/life member with ≥ 5 year membership
3. Member -1: regular/life member with UG degree in any subject from IITK
4. Member -2: regular/life member; alumna (female) with UG degree in any subject from IITK
5. Member -3: regular/life member with UG degree from IITK; ≤ 5 years as alumnus/alumna.
6. Member -4: regular/life member with master’s degree in any subject from IITK.
7. Member -5: regular/life member; alumna (female) with master’s degree from IITK
8. Member -6: regular/life member; PhD degree from IITK
9. Member -7: regular/life member; nominated by one of the accredited chapters in India or abroad.
The all powers of the boards shall cease to exist as per the constitution after the announcement of elections. Normal routine functioning will be handled by the current president, secretary and treasurer. The elections will be conducted as per the constitution and bye-laws.
Wherever there is ambiguity and something is not specified, the Nominations and Elections Committee shall resolve the matter after considering inputs from all interested parties.
Chairman of NEC and Election officer for 2018 AA elections.